After last year’s successful fundraising calendar, the Friends of The Hampshire County Youth Orchestra will be running another photo competition this year. We are looking for photographs to use for a 2019 calendar and maybe Christmas cards too.
You have plenty of time to start taking your artistic photos of your instrument in interesting locations or settings. We would like photographs of your instrument, so be creative and think about where you can take your photographs. You can start emailing us your photos straight away!
- High resolution setting HD/HDR or at least 300dpi. The higher the better
- Photos need to be taken in landscape format
- Email all photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date: October 2018. The final date to be confirmed
The legal blurb:
- Adjudication will be later in the 2018 and will take place by the Trustees and Friends of The Hampshire County Youth Orchestra (FHCYO). Their decision is final
- The winners consent to FHCYO using one or some of their photographs in a fundraising calendar and Christmas cards, which will be sold with all net proceeds going to FHCYO
- All entrants, regardless of whether they are selected for printing, give consent to some or all of their photographs being used by FHCYO on Facebook, Twitter, the HCYO website, Friends’ newsletter and Instagram
- FHCYO reserve the right to substitute a selected photograph for another from a different entrant if the one selected is found not to be suitable for printing. For example, the quality is too poor or it’s been taken portrait and the layout just doesn’t work in this format
- Photographs must be your own and you must not break any copyright laws