Orchestra parent Lea Holmes has started a campaign to raise £20,000 towards the cost of the tour to Dresden and Leipzig and then over the border to the Czech Republic in July 2018. We don’t have long as the orchestra will be there in 16 months!
She is looking for other parents to help with this over the next 6 months.
- Have you got ideas or Anglo/German contacts to attract outside funding?
- Can you speak German?
- Have you done this before with other groups and can help us with your experience?
- Can you help us sell the benefits of sponsoring the orchestra?
- Do you have experience of applying for lottery funding?
- Can you help us raise the orchestra’s profile so we are perceived as worth investing in?
- Could you act as an ambassador to drive forward a relationship with a key organisation?
All ideas welcome, big or small and we will work as a team to put them in to action. Think about
- corporate funding
- barn dances
- plant sales
- car boots
Please contact Lea on email@example.com if you can help or have ideas.